Terms & Conditions
8. 8. (Last Updated August 16, 2021)
1. Welcome to PressStartLeadership.com website
The website and services is provided to you by Press Start Leadership. The following terms and conditions (the “Terms”) apply to our provision and your use of the coaching, services and materials (“Press Start Leadership website”) through PressStartLeadership.com website (the “Press Start Leadership services“) including you visiting and browsing the Press Start Leadership website (being a “Visitor”) and user.
These Terms should be read alongside, and are in addition to our policies, including our privacy and cookies policies (the “Policies”).
Please read these Terms carefully. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must stop using the Press Start Leadership website and the Contents immediately.
2. Eligibility for Our Service
By using our Services, you represent and warrant that you have attained the age of majority where you reside (18 years of age in most jurisdictions) and are otherwise capable of entering into binding contracts including this Agreement. Persons who are at least 13 years of age but under the age of majority may only use our Services with legal parental or guardian consent. Accordingly, you agree that you are at least the age of majority or older, or have received legal parental or guardian consent from someone fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, representations and warranties set forth in the Terms. If you are using our Services on behalf of a company or other organization, you represent and warrant that you have authority to act on behalf of that entity and to bind that entity to this Agreement
- Welcome to PressStartLeadership.com website
- Eligibility for Our Service
- Service Order Terms
- Privacy Data
- About Us
- Our Service and Products
- Purchase terms
- Limited License
- Agreed Terms
- Using the Service
- Vat or Tax
- Third-Party links
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Acceptable Use Conditions
- User Posted Materials
- DMCA Copyright Complaints
- License to Use
- License Termination
- Your Responsibilities and PressStartLeadership.com Rights
- Copyright Policy
- Privacy and Security
- User Representations.
- Information provided to PressStartLeadership.com
- Changes to the Service
- Your Liability to Us
- Legal Disclaimer and Warranties
- Exclusion of Liability
- Limitation of Liability
- Electronic Communications
- Our GDPR Data Protection
- No Reliance
- Entire Agreement
- Copyright License
- Privacy and Security
- Data Policy
- Dispute Resolution
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Notice to California Residents
3. Service Order Terms
Your purchase of any service or products through the Site is subject to the terms and conditions stated on the applicable order form(s) and the applicable terms stated in these Terms. All prices are subject to change.
4. Privacy Data
5. About Us
In these Terms, references to “we” or “us” are to Press Start Leadership, is a sole proprietorship in the Malta (MT28452436) whose registered address is at
Press Start Leadership is an online leadership coaching website and blog that provide leadership education in the video Game industry.
6. Our Service and Products
- This Website provides information, articles, eBooks, videos and posts on these valuable leadership improvement skills website. The intensive and educational workshops and retreats available through our Website (“Products”) are either for personal or professional use only. You may not sell or resell any of the Products or Services you purchase or otherwise receive from us.
7. Purchase terms
To purchase through the site you will have to place an order using the https://PressStartLeadership.com website. During this process it is necessary to fill in mandatory information such as name, email and billing information. Upon completion of your purchase, we will process your order and give you access to the service and materials. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during these process and to keep the information up-to-date. You agree to receive email newsletters via your email address provided during time of purchase on the website
8. Limited License
Subject to these Terms, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, nontransferable personal license to access and use the Site and Services.
9. Agreed Terms
The Press Start Leadership owns and operates the services offered on PressStartLeadership.com (“Press Start Leadership Website”)
10. Using the Service
Permission to use PressStartLeadership.com As long as you are complying with all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, PressStartLeadership.com gives you permission to access and use the Service solely to enable your personal use only. The Service is available for your personal, noncommercial use and should only be used for educational purposes or lawful purposes. Access to and use of the Service itself is free, but we do offer, and may add to in the future, optional site features that Press Start Leadership may charge for. The right to access and use the Service is revoked in jurisdictions where it may be prohibited, if any.
Unless otherwise agreed by PressStartLeadership.com in writing (including any applicable Order Form), the price for any services found herein shall be the price set out in PressStartLeadership.com website with the user appertaining to the service delivery. The price for the product or e-book will be exclusive made in € euro and of any value-added tax and all costs or charges of which amounts the user will also pay when it is due to pay for the services.
12. Vat or Tax
PressStartLeadership.com may collect VAT or other indirect taxes at the applicable rate for the particular country, as per applicable tax rules, at the time of purchase of PressStartLeadership.com products or at the time you use the PressStartLeadership.com website
13. Third-Party links
You may be able to access websites, content, products or services provided by third-parties through links that are made available on the Site. We refer to all such websites, content, services and products as “Third-Party Offerings.” For example, we may permit third parties to advertise their products and services on the Site, and those advertisements may contain links to the website(s) of the advertisers. If you elect to use such Third-Party Offerings, you understand that your use of them will be subject to any terms and conditions required by the applicable third-party provider(s). You understand that we are not the provider of, and are not responsible for, any such Third-Party Offerings and that these Terms do not themselves grant you any rights to access, use or purchase any Third-Party Offerings.
14. Intellectual Property Rights
The Sites contain valuable trademarks and service marks owned and used by The PressStartLeadership.com, including but not limited to, pictures, videos, the Press Start Leadership design, logo, and the tag line (collectively, the “PressStartLeadership.com Marks”). Any use of the PressStartLeadership.com Marks without the prior written permission of PressStartLeadership.com is strictly prohibited. The arrangement and layout of the Sites, including but not limited to, the PressStartLeadership.com Marks, images, text, videos, graphics, buttons, screenshots, music, digitally downloadable files, and other content or material (collectively, the “Site Content”), are the sole and exclusive property of PressStartLeadership.com.
UNAUTHORIZED COPYING, REPRODUCTION, MODIFYING, REPUBLISHING, UPLOADING, DOWNLOADING, POSTING, TRANSMITTING, MAKING DERIVATIVE WORKS OF OR DUPLICATING ALL OR ANY PART OF THE SITES IS PROHIBITED.
PressStartLeadership.com uses a network of independent product and content suppliers, distributors and other such third parties to supply some of the products and content advertised on the Sites. All other trademarks, service marks, product names, package designs and company names or logos associated with these product and content suppliers, distributors and other such third parties that are not owned by us but appear on the Sites are the property of their respective owners. For claims of copyright infringement, please see copyright complaints paragraph
15. Acceptable Use Conditions
Your use of and access to this Press Start Leadership website and the Contents are subject to the following conditions (“Acceptable Use Conditions”), and you agree that failure to comply with any one of the Acceptable Use Conditions will constitute a breach of these Terms. The Acceptable Use Conditions are as follows:
- You agree to use the Press Start Leadership website and access the Contents only for lawful purposes and your use of the Press Start Leadership website and Contents is in no way unlawful or fraudulent;
- You agree not to use or access the Press Start Leadership website or the Contents for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- You agree not to distribute all or any part of the Press Start Leadership website or Contents in any medium without our prior written consent, unless such distribution is offered through the functionality of the Press Start Leadership website and permitted by these Terms including, without limitation
- You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Press Start Leadership website or the Contents;
- You agree not to (and will not attempt to) circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any security related features of the Press Start Leadership website or any features that (i) prevent or restrict use or copying of content or (ii) enforce any limitations on you, the use of the Press Start Leadership website or access to the Contents;
- You agree not to knowingly transmit any data or send or submit any content that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, key-stroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
- You agree not to use or access the Press Start Leadership website or Contents for any commercial uses or for the benefit of any third party, including but not limited to
- You agree to use the Press Start Leadership website and access the Contents in a way which does not infringe the rights of third parties or restrict or prevent anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Press Start Leadership website, Contents;
- You agree not to ask for, collect or harvest any personal data of any Visitor or Users of the Press Start Leadership website or Contents;
- You agree not to post, upload, email or otherwise transmit to or otherwise cause us to email, transmit or otherwise distribute chain letters, surveys or studies, calls to action, junk mail, pyramid schemes, incentives (monetary or click-based), spimming or spamming, or bulk communications of any kind, whether or not for commercial or non-commercial purposes;
- You will not copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any content contained on the Press Start Leadership website or app (including without limitation the Contents) for any other purpose other than as permitted by these Terms without our prior written consent;
- You agree not to use the Press Start Leadership website or the Contents in any manner intended to damage, disable, overburden or impair any Press Start Leadership server or the network(s) connected to any Press Start Leadership server, or infringe any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of any servers or networks connected to the Press Start Leadership website;
- You agree not to use any high volume, automated, or electronic means to access the Press Start Leadership website or the Contents (including without limitation robots, spiders or D:DOS);
- You agree not to frame the Press Start Leadership website or the Contents, place pop-up windows over its pages, or otherwise affect the display of its pages;
- You agree not to access or attempt to access any other Visitor or User’s account or falsely state, impersonate, or otherwise misrepresent your identity, including but not limited misrepresenting your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present;
- You agree not to force headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any communication transmitted through the Press Start Leadership website; and
- You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Press Start Leadership website and Contents which we provide may change from time to time without prior notice to you.
- You acknowledge and agree that we may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Press Start Leadership website, Contents (or any part of the Contents) to you or to Users generally for whatever reason, at our sole discretion, without prior notice to you.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that we have no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the Terms and for the consequences of that breach (including, but not limited to, any loss or damage which we or any third party may suffer).
16. User Posted Materials
Throughout your use of the Press Start Leadership website and Contents, you may be able to provide content to the Press Start Leadership website by uploading notes and replies, User discussions, other content and media for social interaction, and notifications, surveys, questions, hypothetical, examples, etc. (collectively, “User Content”).
We do not claim ownership of any User Content you may submit or make available for inclusion on the Press Start Leadership website or Contents. Accordingly, subject to the licence granted to us and any applicable affiliates, the User will be the sole and exclusive owner of any and all rights, title and interest in and to the User Content.
ANY USER CONTENT THAT YOU UPLOAD, POST OR OTHERWISE TRANSMIT VIA the APP, ELECTRONIC MAIL OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING ANY VIDEO, MULTIMEDIA, DATA, QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, SUGGESTIONS OR THE LIKE IS, AND WILL BE TREATED AS, NON-CONFIDENTIAL AND NON-PROPRIETARY. Any and all User Content may be used by us for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Including, but not limited to, improving Services, and/or developing curriculum for future Services without incurring any obligation whatsoever to you, and by sending such communication, you waive all your rights thereto.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE NO EXPECTATION OF PRIVACY WITH RESPECT TO ANY CONTENT THAT YOU SUBMIT AND THAT ANY CONTENT YOU SUBMIT MAY BE VIEWED BY PRESS START LEADERSHIP, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, SUBCONTRACTORS, AND OTHER ATTENDEES OF THE SERVICE PROGRAM
The Site, Services and Press Start Leadership Contents are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws of the U.S. and foreign countries.
18. DMCA Copyright Complaints
If you believe that anything on the Services infringes upon any copyright which you own or control, you may file a notification of such infringement with our Designated Agent as set forth below.
For the requirements of a proper notification
Name of Designated Agent: Christopher Mifsud
E-Mail Address: email@example.com
You must not knowingly misrepresent your information that the Material is infringing when it is not. You will be liable for any damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees, incurred by us or the alleged infringer as the result of our relying upon such misrepresentation in removing or disabling access to the Material or activity claimed to be infringing.
19. License to Use
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, we grant you a fully revocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable limited right and license:
- to access, internally use and display the PressStartLeadership.com website and Press Start Leadership Contents as an individual only at your location solely as necessary to browse and/or participate in the PressStartLeadership.com services provided by Press Start Leadership
- You must abide by all copyright notices or restrictions contained on the Press Start Leadership website or PressStartLeadership.com Contents. You may not delete any attributions, legal or proprietary notices on the PressStartLeadership.com website or Press Start Leadership Contents.
- Users are not allowed to download any of our material, anyone found guilty of this will have his account and services cancelled and also will be reported to the appropriate authority.
20. License Termination
The license in 1(a) above will terminate when you or your Institution (as defined below) delete (i) any User Content with intellectual property rights (like photos or videos) (“IP content”)), (ii) personally identifiable information (such as that in User Data), or (iii) your account. Such termination may not apply if your User Content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it. When you post User Content, or send messages via the platform, this can be viewed by other users, and parents and it means that you are allowing others to access and use that information.
21. Your Responsibilities and PressStartLeadership.com Rights
You agree that you, are responsible for making sure that you have all rights in the User Content, including the rights necessary for you to grant us the foregoing licenses to the User Content. You represents, covenants and agrees on behalf of yourself that when you submit any contents on the platform, you have all required rights to submit, post, upload or otherwise, own, use or disseminate the Content you submits or uploads without violating any third-party rights. You are responsible for ensuring your Content complies with our “Acceptable Use and User Conduct” policy set forth in these terms.
All information posted or transmitted through the Service is the responsibility of the person that posted it, and we will not be liable for any errors or omissions in any content. PressStartLeadership.com cannot guarantee the identity of any other Users with whom you may interact in the course of using the Service, or the authenticity of any data which users may provide about themselves. You acknowledge that all content accessed by you using the Service is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss to any party resulting therefrom. You acknowledge that PressStartLeadership.com and its designees (such as teachers) reserve the right, but shall have no obligation, to pre-screen, filter, edit, remove, refuse to accept, post, display, or transmit any User Content through or on the Service in whole or in part at any time for any reason or no reason with or without notice and without liability of any kind. Additionally, we do not guarantee that we will publish any of your User Content, and reserve the right to remove User Content from the Service at any time for any reason, such as if we receive a notice reports a User Content infringes someone’s intellectual property rights.
22. Copyright Policy
It is our policy that any content included on the PressStartLeadership.com website or within PressStartLeadership.com Contents that infringes, or is likely to infringe, the intellectual property rights of any third party will be removed from the PressStartLeadership.com website as soon as possible after we are made aware of such infringement or potential infringement.
If you are the owner of intellectual property rights, or are authorized to act on behalf of an owner, or authorized to act under any exclusive right, you should report any alleged infringements of your intellectual property rights taking place on or through the PressStartLeadership.com website by emailing a Copyright Infringement Notice to PressStartLeadership.com, containing at a minimum the details outlined in section below.
We will take whatever action, in our sole discretion, we deem appropriate, including the removal of the challenged content. When you notify us in accordance with Copyright Notice terms, your written Copyright Infringement Notice must contain the following:
- statement telling us you believe that you have found content on the Press Start Leadership website which you believe infringes your intellectual property rights;
- the title of the content concerned and the full URL for access to that content;
- Statement explaining how the content infringes your intellectual property rights;
- Your mailing address, telephone number and email address so that we can contact you;
- a statement that the information contained in the notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the intellectual property rights or have an exclusive right in law to bring infringement proceedings in respect of its use; and
- Your signature (an electronic signature is sufficient).
We will, act in our sole discretion, terminate User Accounts and access to the PressStartLeadership.com website in the first instance of any infringement, there won’t be any warnings. Zero-tolerance policy (regardless of whether the User has taken appropriate action as we may (direct).
23. Privacy and Security
24. User Representations.
You represent and warrant that:
- You are over 13 years of age and that you possess the legal right and ability to accept these Terms and to use the Site and the Service in accordance with these Terms.
- You are not relying on any representation made by us that has not been stated expressly in these Terms, or on any descriptions or specifications contained in any other document, including any catalogues or publicity material that we have produced.
- You will conduct such tests and virus scanning as may be necessary to ensure that data uploaded by you onto or downloaded by you from any PressStartLeadership.com server does not contain any virus and will not, in any way, corrupt the data or systems of PressStartLeadership.com or of any User or other person.
- You will hold the necessary Intellectual Property Rights (including licenses thereto) and will continue to possess such necessary rights in any User Content you upload into the Site for as long as Users require access to such User Content you commercialized through the Site.
- You will not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, frame in another web page or similar Service, use on any other any web site or product or similar Service, transfer, or sell any information, software, lists of users, databases or other lists, products or services provided through or obtained from the Service, other than for use as contemplated in the Service in accordance with these Terms. This means, among other activities, that you agree not to deploy “robots” or “spiders” “database scraping”, or any other activity with the purpose of obtaining lists of users or other information. You also agree that you will not use the Service in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Service or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Service. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Service. Except with our written permission, you agree that you will not access or attempt to access password protected, secure or non-public areas of the Service. If you attempt to access prohibited areas of the Service, you may be subject to prosecution.
- You accept full responsibility for all information, User Content and other material you post and issue through the Site, and you will indemnify us and hold us harmless against (i) any liability in relation thereto, as well as for all costs, expenses, loss or liability that we may suffer (directly or indirectly) resulting from your breach of these Terms, and (ii) your use or misuse of the Site or the Service and the use or misuse of the Site or the Service by any person using your device. In particular, you undertake that you shall not publish or issue any information that is illegal, offensive, defamatory or deceptive. You also acknowledge that we do not vet or approve any information or material available through the Service and that we do not accept any liability.
- Users found involved in misconduct of using our Press Start Leadership website maybe reported to our governing body the General pharmaceutical society
25. Information provided to PressStartLeadership.com
We request minimal personal information to be provided from Users to use the Service. Please see our children’s policy under COPPA for more information. If you are under 13 years of age, and you want a User account on the Press Start Leadership website, you will need to have your parent create your User account after we have obtained parental consent from them. If you are creating your own account, we will either ask you for (1) a username (and/or email address), password, and age or date or birth, as well as your parents email address so that we can provide notice or obtain consent for you to use the Service.
26. Changes to the Service
We are constantly changing and improving our Services. We may add or remove functionalities or features, and we may suspend or stop a Service altogether, including, for example, if you do not comply with this Agreement or if we are investigating suspected misconduct. You can stop using our Service at any time, although we’ll be sorry to see you go. We may also add or create new limits to our Service or restrict your access to all or a part of the Service at any time without notice or liability.
We believe that you (or your school as applicable) own your data and preserving your access to such data is important. If we discontinue a Service, where reasonably possible, we will give you reasonable advance notice and a chance to get information out of that Service. Restrictions Except as expressly permitted under this Agreement, you agree that your permission to use the Service is conditioned upon you following all the restrictions set forth in the “Press Start Leadership website” and “Acceptable Use and User Conduct” sections.
27. Your Liability to Us
You indemnify and keep us fully indemnified from and against all actions, claims, demands, costs, expenses, liabilities, loss, damages or other monetary relief brought, made or awarded against or incurred by us resulting (directly or indirectly) from:
- You submitting user Content to the Press Start Leadership website or participating in the Press Start Leadership services
- Your access to or use of the Press Start Leadership website or Press Start Leadership Services;
- Your breach of any of these Terms; and
- Any negligent act or omission, deliberate default or breach of statutory duty on your part.
- Each indemnity in this paragraph is separate and independent from the other obligations in these Terms. Each of these indemnities is to remain fully effective despite any indulgence granted from time to time and despite any judgment or order.
If any provision or provisions of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid, illegal, unenforceable or in conflict with the law of any jurisdiction, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
29. Legal Disclaimer and Warranties
The service (and any associated products, app features, content, third-party content, third-party websites, third-party applications, user content, Press Start Leadership technology or software and any other content (“collectively the “Press Start Leadership offerings”) are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Press Start Leadership (and its parent, successors, affiliates, subsidiaries, contractors, service providers, employees, officers, directors, suppliers, licensors, partners and agents (“Press Start Leadership parties”) expressly disclaims all warranties or representations of any kind, express, implied or statutory, regarding the Press Start Leadership offerings, including, without limitation, any implied warranty of quality, accuracy, performance, availability, merchantability, quiet enjoyment, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement.
In particular, Press Start Leadership parties makes no representation or warranty that the Press Start Leadership offerings
- Will meet your requirements or expectations, or be to your liking,
- Will be timely, secure, accurate, free from errors or loss, or uninterrupted, or that the services are free from viruses or other harmful components, or
- That any defects or errors will be corrected. Some features are experimental and have not been tested in any manner.
Any material downloaded from the website or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at the user’s own discretion and risk, and the user will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer system or loss of data that results from accessing or downloading any such material. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by the user from Press Start Leadership shall create any warranty not expressly stated in these terms and conditions of use.
30. Exclusion of Liability
Press Start Leadership is not liable or responsible for any loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of Press Start Leadership website or its Mobile App sites. This exclusion covers all servicing, costs, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with Press Start Leadership website.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as defined by the contract law in United States of America); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv)Any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the law of the United States of America.
31. Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, SHALL PRESS START LEADERSHIP OR THE PRESS START LEADERSHIP PARTIES , BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, COST OF COVER, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF PRESS START LEADERSHIP HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO (i) THIS AGREEMENT; (ii) YOUR USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA OFFERINGS; OR (iii) ANY INTERACTION WITH ANY THIRD-PARTY THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PRESS START LEADERSHIP OFFERINGS, INCLUDING OTHER USERS.
IN NO EVENT WILL PRESS START LEADERSHIP OR PRESS START LEADERSHIP PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU IN THE AGGREGATE (FOR ALL POTENTIAL CLAIMS BY YOU) FOR ANY DAMAGES INCURRED IN EXCESS OF THE GREATER OF ANY FEES YOU HAVE ACTUALLY PAID TO PRESS START LEADERSHIP FOR USE OF THE SERVICE IN THE 12 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE EVENTS GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM, OR ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100).
CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF YOU RESIDE IN SUCH A JURISDICTION, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS. IN SUCH CASES, PRESS START LEADERSHIP’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
32. Electronic Communications
For contractual purposes, you (1) consent to receive communications from Press Start Leadership in an electronic form such as email, to provide special deals, and promotion; (2) agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that Press Start Leadership provides to you electronically via email satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if they were in writing. This subparagraph does not affect your statutory rights.
34. Our GDPR Data Protection
We collects and uses personal data of users to the extent that is necessary for the creation, design of content or modification of the contractual conditions for PressStartLeadership.com Website between the user and PressStartLeadership.com site. If PressStartLeadership.com Website is involved in the communication for a PressStartLeadership.com Services agreement between the user and PressStartLeadership.com, it shall transfer the data required for this agreement to the respective service provider. This service provider processes and uses the data to initiate, conclude and execute the contract on its own responsibility. The identity of the respective service provider can be taken from the website contact us page.
35. No Reliance
You should not solely rely on the Material, but should instead seek other opinions before taking or failing to take any action which could lead to injury, harm, death or damage of any kind.
36. Entire Agreement
This Agreement is the entire agreement between the user and Press Start Leadership and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (written or oral).
37. Copyright License
Copyright (C) 2020(S) Of First Publication Press Start Leadership
Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions. We, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in Press Start Leadership Press Start Leadership website and the material on our Press Start Leadership website; and
All The Copyright and Other Intellectual Property Rights in Press Start Leadership website And the Material on Our website Are Reserved.
You agree, to the extent permissible by your state’s laws, to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Company and the Press Start Leadership Parties from and against all damages, losses, demands, liabilities, judgments, settlements, costs and expenses of any kind (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) from any claim or demand made by any third-party relating to or arising out of (i) your access to, use, or misuse of the Service or site features, (ii) your breach of alleged breach of this Agreement, (iii) your failure to comply with applicable Laws (including any failure to obtain or provide any necessary consent), (iv) the infringement by you or any third-party using your account of any intellectual property, privacy, or other right of any person or entity, including in connection with your User Content, or (v) your breach or alleged breach of any interaction, agreement, or policy between you and any other Users.
Press Start Leadership reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any matter without the prior written consent of Press Start Leadership. Press Start Leadership will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
39. Privacy and Security
However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via the Website or email. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any information via the Internet
40. Data Policy
41. Dispute Resolution
If you are a consumer and habitually reside in a Member State of the European Union, the laws of that Member State will apply to any claim, cause of action, or dispute you have against us that arises out of or relates to these Terms (“claim”), and you may resolve your claim in any competent court in that Member State that has jurisdiction over the claim. In all other cases, you agree that the claim must be resolved in a competent Courts of the Malta will govern these Terms and any claim, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
42. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Condition and Your Use of Press Start Leadership website. Which are governed by the laws of the Supreme Court of the Malta. Including that required by the European Union GDPR Regulation, Each Party Shall Apply to the Dutch laws Which Holds the Jurisdiction on the Disputes Without Regard To Conflict of Law Provisions.
Any Disputes Relating to These Terms and Conditions Shall Be subject To the Exclusive OR Non-Exclusive Jurisdiction of all Dutch Courts.
43. Notice to California Residents
If you are a California resident, under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, you may contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing, currently in order to resolve a complaint regarding our Site or to receive further information regarding use of our Site.
Press Start Leadership may modify the terms herein contained at any time. Such modifications shall be communicated by email and shall be binding on you.
- All disputes relating to these terms and any services made by Press Start Leadership to you shall be governed by the laws of the Supreme Court of Malta without reference to its conflict of laws principles and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Arkansas.
- Press Start Leadership’s opinion on all issues pertaining to the interpretation of these Terms shall be final and binding on you.
- Press Start Leadership is subject to existing laws and legal process and nothing contained in these Terms is in derogation of Press Start Leadership’s right and obligation to comply with the Law or governmental, court and requests of enforcement agencies.
- If any part of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable including, but not limited to, the disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the provision and is nevertheless valid and enforceable and the remainder of these terms shall continue in effect.
- You may not assign any rights or obligations against Press Start Leadership without Press Start Leadership’s prior written consent. Press Start Leadership reserves the right to transfer any right or obligation against you upon notice to you. Upon such assignment, the assignee shall be bound by the Terms in the same manner as Press Start Leadership and Press Start Leadership shall cease to have any liability to you.
Press Start Leadership shall not be responsible for any delay or deficiency due to any force majeure events such natural disasters, acts of terrorism, civil labor strife, labor and transportation strikes
If You Have Any Questions about These Terms & Condition, Please Contact Us at Email the Christopher@pressstartleadership.com